Wednesday 3 August 2011

Bitches suck my d**k 'cause I look like Lil' Kim

Westwood/Flex show staple from the summer of 2000 (often played next to Espacio) which I'm guessing might have been one of the Lil' Kim joints composed by one Cameron Giles esquire when he and Kim were label mates on Untertainment? I don't own the Notorious K.I.M CD and Discogs is unhelpful with regards to the song's ghostwriting credits, but the sheer maliciousness therein would indicate that Kim's notepad for the studio session which gave birth to Suck My D**k may have been adorned with a few speed dobbers doodled in S.D.E-era Cam's handwriting:

Lil' Kim - Suck My D**k
(From Notorious K.I.M; 2000)



Dudes like Biggie, Jay Camel and Akinyele penning sexually explicit rhymes from the perspective of female rappers was a pretty, preeeetty weird exercise anyway if you give the process more than a couple of seconds of thought, but Suck My D**k might be the genre's most outré song since we have gonads-plunging moments of horror like the line about buttf***ing a dude until he bleeds and then sprinkling his sphincter with vinegar alongside oddly erotic instances such as the way she says "homeboy named Julio!" with such haughty venom before proceeding to rob him with the barrel of her gun in his mouth. I guess D.W Griffith's maxim of "all a movie needs is a girl and a gun" is also applicable to rap music.

4 comments:

P said...

TOP 5 MATCH OF ALL TIME

brad said...

not a good idea to listen to that kim song when eating lunch

scjoha said...

There's a similarly titled Cam song (track no. 2): http://www.discogs.com/Uncle-Luke-Scandalous-The-All-Star-Compilation/release/1685152

Maybe if you can get the dudes from HQ Hip-Hop to reup their link to the 2001 Uncle Luke compilation the song appeared on first (http://www.hqhiphop.net/2010/08/luther-campbell-something-nasty-2001.html), you could compare both songs to see if lyrics are similar.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Weirdly enough, I mentioned that very song recently. I really wanna hear it, but I can't find the album to download and I can't locate the CD for under £10 + postage, which is about £6.50 more than I'm willing to pay for a 2002 Luke compilation.