Wednesday 17 February 2016

A recent-ish jams 4 u compilation


Quick zipfile of songs I've been feelin' since the last compilation of this type. Here we go c'mon like my heathen brother Spoiral.

1. Boone - Pop A Perc (2015)
2. Baby E & Lil' Wayne - Finessin' Remix (2015)
3. AV LMKR - Money Dance (2015)
4. Nef The Pharaoh - No Masturbation (2015)
5. Jidenna - Long Live The Chief (2015)
6. Curren$y - Vibrations (2016)
7. Kevin Gates - Hard For (2016)
8. Colonel Loud ft. Too $hort, Snoop & Rico Barrino - California Remix (2016)
9. HotStylz - TONIK (The Only N*gga I Know) (2016)
10. Rich Homie Quan - Stay Down (Martorialist Edit) (2016)
11. Boosie Badazz - Forgive Me Being Lost (2016)

~~~> DOWNLOAD 'EM ALL HERE <~~~

13 comments:

L.A said...

Great new banner!

Dan said...

Cheers

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

I apologise for inflicting that Caskey song on anyone who downloads this.

d said...

Jamars outfit in the most recent vlad interview is prime Martorial Elegance post

JJRhymes0071 hour ago
Motherfuker dressed up like Patrick Truman (google that shit Americans)
Reply1

SE said...

HotStylz having a hot song in 2016 is the biggest mindfuck.

sisilafami said...

yep great banner, some brand nubian in god we trust shit

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

*Heads to VladTV*

Ruben said...

This Gates song is insane haha

d said...

Ah yeah In God We Trust is right, that was itching at me. It is great.

hotbox said...

7 weeks into the year Boosie is looking like the 2016 MVP. Just checked the video for finessin. . .this is what Baby E looks like??? Wow I was rocking to this last year when it was a Gates feature. Speaking of Gates I know I'm in the minority here but damn that album and that song in particular? Frankie has already expressed my thoughts on that better than I ever could.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Hotbox ain't got no love for Deliverance-core? I don't disagree with Frankie's Gates review but that's one of a handful of tracks on the album which isn't too industry for me. Wonderful song.

Had to lobotomise myself to forget what Baby E looks like in order to enjoy Finessin'.

David said...

all the songs frankie dislikes are all the ones i like

the one sell out track he reps for is the one i find most ehhh ('kno one')

David said...

It's a rewrite of history to suggest the 'sell out' songs on the new gates are that far afield from what made ppl think he was good ... i know frankie likes the tough street ish but imo it was always about that in tension w/ the ballads he does so well, from 'dangerous' to 'satellites,' which made him a good long term bet