Tuesday, 29 September 2026

Generic list post: September 2026

Obligatory wrap-up post of those songs I've played most during the month when Bubba Sparxxx became Brotha Sparxxx. Bubba ain't choose to tan, tannin' chose him, so he hit the track black like Soul Man.

Buckshot LeFonque ft. Uptown - Breakfast @ Denny's (1994)
J.U.I.C.E - Rip It (1996/2023)
J.U.I.C.E - The Hustle (Big City Hustle Prelude) (1998/2023)
Everlast - Next Man (1998)
Everlast - Ends (1998)
Young Dro - They Don't Really Know About Dro (video) (2006/2026)
Jayy V Vondon - Don In My City (2023)
Ezale - One Job (2026)
Trunk Boiz & Seiji Oda - Never (video) (2026)
Duke Deuce - I Told Yuh (2026)
Mic Terror ft. Gzus Piece - All In Yo Face (2026)
Aesop Rock & Blockhead - Trouble Trouble (2026)
BunnaB ft. YKNiece & Black Queen - K.O. (2026)
Nine & Dex - Shake It (2026)

Bonus bloggin: 1nce again I'm gonna use my monthly wrap-up post to keep track of the best movies and TV shows I've been watching. * indicates rewatches dunnit.

Movies I watched and liked:
The Blue Lamp (1950)
Harold and Maude (1971) *
License To Drive (1988) *

TV shows I watched and liked:
No Activity (series 1 and 2) (2015 and 2016) *
Colin From Accounts (series 3) (2026)
Mastermind (new episodes) (2026)
Only Connect (new episodes) (2026)
Arsenal vs. Chelsea (2026)
Napoli vs. Arsenal (2026)
Sunderland vs. Arsenal (2026)
Salute The Sample (new episodes) (2026)

No comments: