Tuesday, 15 September 2026

Choppa scream loud like a new born child

"Never do my brother like Of Mice And Men
I guess I'm dead wrong in this life of sin
Bitches get treatin' like recyclin'
Baby momma and her patna say I'm triflin'"


Ezale - One Job
(From One Job single; 2026)


Mobby Brackins returns proper for 2026 after the Make Her Gig video and a couple of cameos. One Job only took around three weeks from initial snippet to official audio, which is the equivalent of three days in Ezale time. Pleased to report that he's consistent as ever with his ToNHTe Show-core brand of Mob Music. Ezale only got one job, to make music I can post on this blog, can't call in Sic Wit Tis in his full time job.

Related: R.I.P to Tone Capone who produced some of the greatest NorCal Rap songs of all time plus some Rap-A-Lot Records favourites. I'm gonna pick Devin's Georgy as my underrated Tone production of choice, purely because it seems like everyone except me hates that song. In fact, I think Devin himself hates that song because I once read a message board post where some guy who'd gone to see Devin live bumped into him outside the club and asked him if he was going to perform it and Devin gave him the gas face.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love when a full song lives up to the promise of the snippet. So rare these days - Jmil

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

So true.

Anonymous said...

If Furl and Devin had done a song together, Tone Capone would've done the beat.

Anonymous said...

We might need a Devin the Dude playlist bro!!

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

There's a Dre DVD where him and Devin are hanging out before a show together, so they were cool and had the opportunity to do a song 🙁

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

I'm not that familiar with his post-Rap-A-Lot albums tbh.

The Big Sleep said...

Whoops, this was me. Didn't realize I wasn't signed in. For sure, the first Treal TV. That's a big reason why I brought it up. I got all the DVDs.

They could've made one hell of a weed anthem together.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

BigSleep - or a killer sex jam.