Tuesday 7 November 2023

Tuesdays are Terrorable

"You see tears in my eyes? 'Cause I can't feel 'em
And my hoes get all my f*cks, I ain't got none to give 'em
But keep me posted and lemme know when it finally kill him
So I can buy some blunts, cut 'em open and fill 'em"


Mic Terror - Sippin' My Tea
(From No Lives Matter album; 2021/YouTube; 2023)



Belated video for one of the highlights of Mic Terror's last album. M.T spittin' some Zen #problematicist conscious Rap which begins with him metaphorically sippin' some earl grey tea and ends with him literally smokin' a pack celebrating the impending death of a terminally ill enemy. Damn, son - that's cold like them European countries Ill Bill and Vinnie Paz be touring. Now, can we get a video for OJ Simpson next plz?

Bonus beats: make like Positive K and step up front with Mic Terror & Gzus Piece's The Titty Song.

5 comments:

Jmil843 said...

My boy Mic T!!! That No Lives Matter album had some heat on it.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Middle Of The Map is accidental berserker-bounce.

L.A said...

I'm liking this.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

But are you liking The Titty Song too? 🤔

Anonymous said...

ok this slap