Sunday 12 November 2023

Yuno My Steez (2023 edition)

Yuno Miles - Party All Night (video version)
(From YouTube; 2023)



On one hand, Yuno Miles is a shitposting meme creator masquerading as a rapper. On the other hand, once a year he accidentally manages to make an undeniable choon I can't front on. In 2021 it was Find My Legs, 2022 blessed me with Road To Riches, and now in 2023 there's Party All Night. The latter is some optimum feelgood Rap to dance the pain away to which sounds like DJ Fresh produced a track for Daft Punk or sumfink. At 1:27 in length it's obviously too short... and for that we should be thankful - the official version on DSPs is 2:35 and features verses from two of Miles' troll m8s who should never be allowed near microphones ever again. Thank Heavens for literal small mercies.

Martorialist's top tips: next time you're on a solo supermarket trip, put Party All Night on repeat in your headphones, and feel yourself float around those shopping aisles.

2 comments:

Yohan said...

Those 2021/2022 put a smile on my face but I don't see myself listening to those songs more than once every blue moon. That new songs jams hard though.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Yohan has not yet Found His Legs.