Wednesday 31 January 2024

Generic list post: January 2024

Obligatory wrap-up post of those songs I've played most during the month when ya boi struggled to find any recent Rap music to my taste. It wasn't for lack of listening, but if shit doesn't click then I'm shit outta luck.

2Pac - Open Fire (O.G version) (1993)
Husalah ft. The Jacka - Think About You All The Time (2003)
Bruiser Wolf - Dope Boy (2024)
Bruiser Wolf - Hurry Up & Buy (2024)
R.A.P Ferreira & Furnitake Tamura - Jes' Grew Up In Osaka (2024)
Cajmere - Horny (2001)
Ramones - Today Your Love, Tomorrow The World (uncensored version) (1976/2017)

Other notables: because I could barely find any recent Rap which floats my boat, I put together a comfort blanket in the form of a Martorialist Classics™ playlist.

7 comments:

Spartan said...

Can never go wrong with a Strawberry Letter 23 sample.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

I concur.

Yohan said...

Always up for new Husalah or Jacka, good find.

Anonymous said...

Never pegged you as a RAP Ferreira fan

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Anonymous, clearly I'm full of surprises.

Yohan, peep the uploader's YouTube channel. Buncha Mob Figaz deep deep cuts on there.

Anonymous said...

How’s the rest of the Bruiser Wolf album?

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

It has its moments, but those are easily my fave songs from it.