Saturday 8 January 2022

Shhniz Khalifa

Tony Shhnow - Sometimes
(From Kill Streak 2 album; 2021/YouTube: 2022)



**M&S advert voice** This is not just my favourite Tony Shhnow song since F*ckwitcha, this is my favourite Tony Shhnow song since F*ckwitcha that's also the best Wiz Khalifa song since Smoke Chambers.

Wiz Khalifa - Smoke Chambers
(From Taylor Gang 2 mixtape; 2015)



Wiz Khalifa made a Mac DeMarco sample sound fly and was listening to Max B when people thought Saigon was gonna save New York. Ya favourite rapper could never.

4 comments:

Fred said...

A propos of Wiz, he dropped a Wiz Got Wings tape with Cardo lately, the title track is ok (https://youtu.be/JuO-gnDjZZk) but there's just too many singy-songy-slightly-autotuned moments for me.



Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Ban Auto-Tune and bring back the effect T.I. used on T.I. Vs T.I.P.

Yohan said...

Very unfamiliar with Tony Shhnow, any other songs I might've missed?

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

I only like a handful of his songs. Most of his shit is too 90 second brainfart Rap for my liking.