Friday 19 July 2024

Black Is Back

"I don't argue with my bitch, we just agree to disagree
You ain't never seen a n***a do this shit to dis degree"


Eatem - Start It Off
(From the internet; 2024)



Eatem has spent the past year bouncing in and out of prison, but he's back with a "allow me to reintroduce myself" type track. Much like Lil' Ricefield's Him Burton, this is one of those rare all bars/no chorus tracks I can fuxwit because it's a (re)intro which still has structure even though it lacks a chorus. Plus, the beat is that old robotic, futuristic Galvatron shit that's left a doo doo stain on my brain the size of Unicron. Don't get me twisted like an Arabian gymnast tho - apart from the 1986 movie, everything about the entire Transformers franchise sucked.

* Really doe, it's time for Eatem & Day Day Sustaaa to stop sittin' around like puddings and shoot a video for their battle-of-the-sexes song Get Somebody Else To Do It.

* Plz believe my Eatem's Greatest Pressure playlist is still available for yer listening pleasure.

8 comments:

Yohan said...

Song's hot. Any chance for a downloadable mp3 for us perpetually stuck in the pre-10's digital era?

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Certainly can

MP3 here.

Ben said...

Glad I’m not the only one who hates what’s happened to the Transformers the cartoon movie is the only one worth watching.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

I didn't particularly like the 80s cartoon series. And I hated the toys because the two I had broke within a couple of days.

Spartan said...

Both Orson Welles and Eric Idle were in that movie. 🫢

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Plus Judd Nelsen and Leonard Nimoy. The most "world's are colliding" movie of the 80s or wot?

Spartan said...

Probably is.

The Delta Force must be up there, too.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Related: M.A.S.K was a way better cartoon/toyline than Transformers.

Shout outs to Floyd Malloy, we in this bitch!