Monday 1 July 2024

Twinkle twinkle, little slap (part 2)

"'Cause even when you lightweight slap, I go dumb
We gon' do it big like FE-FI-FO-FUM
They be jackin' slang wonderin' where it came from
And we all got game so each-one-teach-one
We all different"


Seiji Oda - A Gentle Gigg
(From A Gentle Gigg EP; 2024)



File this under 'a song which slaps so much more serenely for me now it has a video.' Very pleased to hear Seiji actually rapping again because he lost me last year with all the wishy-washy Auto-Tune sangy shit. True story: he got the phrase Gentle Gigg General from little old me.

2 comments:

Yohan said...

After 3 listens I'm fairly confident in saying that this song might unironically be the closest a song has come to my personal philosophy in life.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Contentment is the highest state of consciousness 😎