Thursday 28 December 2023

Bless the M.I.C

"Head shot - welcome to the Terror dome
I study occult science that was never known
Heroin on the pavement that I'm steppin' on
Listen to me speak to the rhythm of a metronome
I can see your future in a bag of bones
You gonna end up buried in the catacombs"


Mic Terror ft. Bruus - Big Steppas
(From Big Steppas single; 2023)



Good way for Mic Terror to end his productive 2023: one last single produced by none other than Panik from Molemen. Sip the Juice, Molemen still got beats to go around. Call M.T Captain Hook because he knows how to write a boss chorus, most of your favourites don't.

The Titty Song ended being my 2023 Mic T jam of choice. Mic & Gzus Piece snapped when they made that video no f**kin' doubt, those visuals could put a Jack Nicholson smile on The Grouch.

6 comments:

Jmil843 said...

My rapper of the year!!

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

#MicHive up in here.

"R. Kelly at a high school game ain't as hard as me
I don't give a f**k, Robert still the king of R&B!"

Yohan said...

One of the most consistently good rappers I've come across in the past few years. Everything Mic Terror related you've posted this year has been fire.

Liked the Titty Song, Might Pimp is probably my favourite song of the bunch.

That R. Kelly line is hard as hell though.

Anonymous said...

Keep It G was dope also. Mic T getting introspective over a Marvin sample https://youtu.be/f9KdIx0Lq9k?si=HTLwRgLRS68woV3W

Anonymous said...

Do you have a link to his Can I Borrow A Feeling mixtape?

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

You should be able to download it from Livemixtapes still:

https://livemixtapes.com/mixtape/mic-terror-can-i-borrow-a-feeling

Yeah, Keep It G was another fave from that album. Really doe, where's a video for OJ Simpson at?