Wednesday 16 June 2021

A Good Combination™

Or, in the case of these two new Homeboy Sandman songs from his Slice of Life YouTube series, A Canny Juxtaposition™ which results in a Full Multimedia Experience™: it's the contrast of recurring word shit-talk Rap with visualz of a rapper doing regular everyday shit. Shit's irregular but it's normal.

Homeboy Sandman - I Got This
(From YouTube; 2021)



Homeboy Sandman - Superman
(From YouTube; 2021)



Boy Sand is kinda like the backpack LL Cool J in that only a dozen people on the planet ever saw him with a full head of hair, and when I say dozen you know what I'm talkin' about, boooooiiiii!

Previously: My Kitchen.

9 comments:

Yohan said...

Homeboy Sandman low key becoming one of my favourite current rappers. Like Jacka said: what happened to the world?

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Krazy world, get in where ya fit in...

L.A said...

He's killing it.

Grant Cohn said...

I'm loving this series. Hope he makes a whole albums of songs like this.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

I imagine he'll probably drop 'em all as an EP or album when the series is finished.

Spartan said...

Check out Dinner in America, blud.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Just watched the trailer. Looks up my road 👌

Darian said...

He just uploaded the Slice of life songs to Audiomack https://audiomack.com/homeboy-sandman/album/slice-of-life

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Yeah he's deleted his YouTube page.