Monday 28 December 2020

Birds can do Baton Rouge Brawl Music™ too (part 4)

"Said you pressure when you come back, I was pressure when I left
I see why they lookin' at me, I be lookin' at myself"


GetEmTree - Look Stupid
(From YouTube; 2020)



Passed on her last two singles but I'm feelin' this new echo-party pressure from GetEmTree AKA Webbie without a willy AKA the tomboy with a Tommy drum gun AKA Baton Rouge's answer to Katie Got Bandz AKA Lily Savage Life. If Alex McPherson doesn't write a 1000 word GetEmTree article for The Guardian in 2021 then he's all talk and might as well join Kool G. Rap & Akinyele's Bitch Haters Club.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

r.i.p the lex

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

ILX Snitch is that you?

Jmil843 said...

https://twitter.com/dopechubbychick/status/1340450820895203331?s=21 Might be the best music related tweet I’ve ever seen on Twitter lol

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

😄 Revenge is a dish best served in a song.