Wednesday 23 September 2020

Hit The Flaw

"Luckily I just touch the streets sucka free with my company
Hell nah I don't remember your baby-dad, he's a chump to me
Dungarees sit on some number threes comfortably in some bucket seats
Ashin' joints out the window when crackin' up at your f*ckery"


Gzus Piece - Taladega
(From YouTube; 2020)



Honestly, this is exactly the sort of soaring Midwest fly shit that I want from a new Gzus Piece single until it gets all Lord Jamar's laundry list of complaints during the 2nd verse. But in this shite sandwich year you've gotta embrace the flaws and get your jollies wherever you can.

8 comments:

Jmil843 said...

God he sounds like Fabolous

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Hah absolutely.

Anonymous said...

Need Step One to edit out the second verse

Anonymous said...

New YG https://youtu.be/vW8PirKZN_A

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

It's only really the end of the 2nd verse. The rest of the 2nd verse has an endearing earnestness that reminds me of prime Guru.

That YG is right up my road.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

I nominate Hitman Theme as the B-side to this.

Anonymous said...

This is dope. Great to hear not everyone has fallen into the mid tempo trap production malaise. Any other good songs off his new tape?

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Yeah it's worth checking. Shout Out To OJ Simpson is another fave.