Tuesday 10 December 2019

Antioch & Dec

"I've seen a lot and done a lot
Been known to use my gun a lot
And when the cops got me locked, never been the one to talk
Assume the phone number's hot, always keep another spot
Almost all I was taught, I learned it from the Yoc"


Woodie - Karma Is A Mutha
(From the vaults; 200?/the internet; 2019)



A Nortemare on Elm Street. The unlikely scenario where unreleased Woodie slaps from the vaults are better than anything his old pal A-Wax has dropped in the past few years.

Bonus beats: Me is a killer A-Wax deep cut from one of Woodie's Northern Expozure compilations.

5 comments:

Yohan said...

Great find!

Anonymous said...

Woodie looks just like Bubba Sparxxx in the pic lol.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

If a white Rapper has never had a moustache then he's not worth listening to.

crimedawgbylaw said...

Speaking of A-Wax... thoughts on the album??

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Only heard the singles; not what I want from A-Wax music.