Tuesday 22 November 2022

Plenty of Oda fish in the sea part whatever


WTF are these two 'virtual cassettes' Seiji Oda is selling? As far as I can tell they're like an NFT meets KanYe Pest's stupid stem player album or some bollocks? All I know is that I wanna hear the exclusive songs contained on them, especially the song in the video up top. Problem is, transatlantic time differences mean I'm asleep during the brief windows of opportunity they're available for sale, and even if I did stay up late I still couldn't buy them because I don't use Cashapp or Venmo. Who's gonna hook shit up for ya boy Kenji Mizoguccimane?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing on Soulseek at the moment.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Thanx for checking. I need to get back on Soulseek.

joezuph said...

If you explain to me how to do it I'll go get them from him and send it to you.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

I think he's stopped selling them now 🙁

joezuph said...

After posting here, I did the basic 2 minute research I should've done before posting. It seems that this round of virtual cassettes were just that: virtual. But the next round of cassettes will be...cassettes.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

He should just put the exclusive songs on Bandcamp.