Wednesday 17 April 2019

Generic list post: 10 from 2019

Shoes up, who's down for my top ten Rap tunes of 2019 so far? It's hard out here for ya host when I'm hearing casual Drakeisms creeping into all manner of Rap, and even harder when so much current Rap production doesn't fulfill its basic requirement of knocking. Thus, I ain't even exaggerating when I say that I'm treating every song in this list as a minor-miracle.


BlocBoy JB - House Party
Positive K & MC Lyte - I'm Still Not Havin' It
AZ - It's Time
Eat Em & Spitta - Side N*gga
DaBaby - Walker Texas Ranger
TREE - Backflip
Queen Key - Ratchett
Sada Baby & FMB DZ - Ape Drip
Quelle Chris - Obamacare
Rich Blue - Kikan

8 comments:

hotbox said...

ape drip is so good

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Innit.

noah said...

Noz played this new Droop-E, Cousin Fik, Stressmatic song on his radio thing. It’s called Won’t Fold. That shit made my head explode.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

O rly? Will investigate.

John Titor said...

Face/Off is John Woo's masterpiece

Anonymous said...

proper boring at the minute innit. spent the best part of this year catching up with stuff i didn't pay attention to last year. sada was asking for cover art on ig for the sada/fmb dz project so fingers crossed that drops soon. best thing to happen so far this year was hus being freed.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

I so wish Jae5 had kept the Options beat for J Hus.

Hus should jack the beat and flip it with the same melody as the chorus.

Smell Rell said...

Queen Key has deleted the 'Ratchett' with the bad sound now haha.