Wednesday 18 March 2015

Both noodles and pasta stay in your digestive tract for a long ass time

Meek Mill - Monster
(From Monster single; 2015)


I really fux with this recent Meek Mill song featuring the hook with bad dietary advice regarding processed foods, but it sux that future rap geeks evaluating the production credits of Jahlil Beats are now gonna view Wu Wuu Wuuu as little more than the Years To Build to Monster's Let Me Rhythm Hit 'Em when the most avant-garde N.Y rap bangeur of this decade thus far deserves so much better than that.

3 comments:

Dissensus Snitch said...

Martorialist posting a Meek song

Zwoop nation said...

This is like the only Meek song I've ever fuxed with (listened to more than once). I'm waiting on that post about the Kendrick album though lololololol.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

I haven't heard the Kendrick album. Not sure if I want to, tbh.

I still like to think of Meek as a lesser-talented Silkk Tha Shocker but I can't front like he doesn't have a handful of songs I really fuxwit - House Party, Dreams And Nightmares (Intro), Lil' N*gga Snupe, and this.