Friday 31 May 2013

TAKE THIS!

No, really, please TAKE THIS, TAKE THIS, TAKE THIS!

Yung Gleesh - Hard
(From Ain't Shit Changed mixtape; 2013)


Not sure whether I actually like this song or if its just playing to my weaknesses by having Gleesh making rap-hands as he's standing up in a slowly moving sports car like Boosie in the Top Notch video. Either way, I've had the phrase "the brick get hard, my dick get hard" stuck in my head for the past day and a half now so I feel like I should inflict its unpleasantness on somebody else.

3 comments:

Crack of Dawn said...

Prefer "Please".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvFyDzy4FzM

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

I haven't liked any of Gleesh's other songs.

Dig this because it sounds like what I wish Young Thug sounded like.

Crack Of Dawn said...

This has its charms