(From YouTube; 2016)
- Nef & P-Lo AKA Shmobby Brackins owe us a legitimate slap after Meantime was the only outright dud on Nef's debut EP. Everything Big, unfortunately, is not that legitimate slap.
- This isn't an outright dud per se, it just sabotages itself in a similar way to Rae Sremmurd's By Chance: by wasting a great hook on a song where the production needlessly switches up for the verses and the rapper utilises a flow that's now totally played-out.
- Ca$h Money Records nostalgia is so passé at this point, but I can't be mad at a semi-homage to the oft-forgotten last great single of CMR's golden-era: Mannie Fresh's Real Big.
- On the real, when's Juvenile's VEVO page gonna get that HD Solja Rag video?
- This shit here is my most-anticipated Nef joint. Not the first time Nef's music has bore the influence of MC Ricky D and hopefully the song won't feature his touring buddy G-Eazy rapping about hotel orgies on it when it eventually drops.
- Full disclosure: ya host has been known to enjoy a bit of Sleazy-G rapping about hotel orgies.
- Ezale wins this round of 2016's best nu-Sic Wid It slap of the late summer.