Sunday 5 December 2021

The Testament of Oti Mabuse

Told you this Fresh & Nef shit was some Saturday Night Fever '08 Hyphy. They tried to give the dance game to moshers and punks, it's like them lads never heard Disco or Funk, you can't tell me nothin' when I know I'm right, like a bow-legged gigger on a Stunna bike, Nef rode the track right.

DJ Fresh & Nef The Pharoah - Giggerz
(From The Tonite Show album; 2021)



Lemme take this opportunity to pitch a TV show: Strictly Turf Dancing, as judged by Craig Revel B.O.Rwood, Motsi Mac Buse, Shirley Bay Ballas, and Ant Banks DuBeke. As ideas go, it's a ten from Young L-E-N.

3 comments:

Johnny Rap said...

Been adding videos with a Hyphy feel to this youtube playlist.
Nef, P-Lo, Diggs, FAB, 40, Clyde, Keak, Fik, Yuk all giggin'

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdoNzXSMf6yxh-bd9DcGulHF-IGC4S9rY

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Nice work.

Seeing Willie Joe on there has reminded me that I Wonder was my shit.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Note to self: the audience for NorCal rap/Strictly Come Dancing puns is limited to yourself. Shoulda used that AJ ODubee pun in the post, m8.