Tuesday 2 July 2019

Ka Ching!

"Did I mess up my life?
I'm at the Coinstar tonight
I just wanna take it all in stride
But did I mess up my life?
Oh, I don't know"


Juiceboxxx - Coinstar Song
(From YouTube; 2019)



Juiceboxxx is out here making Rock music for doz of us who got bored of new Rock music in the early noughties but can't just listen to old Undertones and Sum 41 records forever ever. Tell Lil' Kim to put the cake soap down and put the lighters up again because Coinstar Song is an anthem wot taps into summat universal: metaphorically speaking, we're all at the Coinstar tonight tryna turn that loose change into a lump sum.

4 comments:

Tramadol Timmy said...

Coinstar machine is one of best inventions of the last 50 years

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

The thrill of seeing a chunk of pocket change turned into notes is one of the many reasons why a cashless society should never become a reality.

SE said...

Damn breh, I was just listening to some 'Boxxx. Can't get with his raps, but the bedroom Springsteen punk jamz are top notch. Kinda getting a Citizen King / 1000 Clowns '90s whiteboy alterna-pop vibe from this.,

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

To me, Coinstar Song is the single Wheatus should have followed Teenage Dirtbag with.