Saturday 27 July 2019

I bang Kok' in Bangkok!

Kokane - Funkin' It Up
(From Finger Roll album; 2019)



Seems like there's a new Kokane single on the Siccness mainpage every time ya boy's checked the site these past few months. At least, that's what I was told - last thing I remember I'd fallin' down a K' Hole. Anyhoobangin', Funkin' It Up is the best o' the bunch: some Robo Booty Affair squelch from the big Cadi' 'Kane himself.

You know what, I might prefer this one. Proper Atomic Frog zone Kokane:

Kokane - Doo Doo Headz
(From Finger Roll album; 2019)


4 comments:

icebergsweater said...

Between Doo Doo Headz and the shit he did for Suga Free's last album, Westcoast Stone is slowly becoming a new favorite of mine.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

His beats are definitely a good antidote to them stale 2011-soundin' arse ratchet beats so popular in L.A right now.

hotbox said...

both songs are nice

have you heard the new ice t song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz8upB_vCuQ

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Tbh I prefer modern Body Count to his modern Rap stuff.

Talk Shit, Get Shot gotta be the 'ardest Rock song of this decade. Video is a work of art too.