Wednesday 6 September 2023

Woo-Hah Tribe

"They think I'm on the brink of my insanity
If he aint spittin' like this for the money then what can it be?
Momma managed me, Papa was in the military
I come from The Bricks where the only option is just the cemetery
I get in the mix opposite of Ben & Jerry's"


Coyote ft. Shaquille O'Neal - 3 Lokos
(From 3 Lokos single; 2023)



If Z-Ro's recent single with Shaquille O'Neal wasn't a big enough surprise then howzabout this: Pro Club clobber-sponsored cholo hard-rock Rap featuring Shaq. Flabbergasted that Siccness.net haven't posted this because it's the most Siccness.net song of all time. LMFAO @ 3:34 where Shaq asks for a high five and one of the Coyote blokes awkwardly slaps Shaq's wrist because he can't reach Shaq's hand. Poor fella left lookin' and feelin' like Skee-Lo in his own damn video.

6 comments:

Yohan said...

Lol @ awkwardly shaking Shaq's wrist after the botched the high five attempt. Some good shit right here.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

High fives are too awkward, hand shakes are too unsanitary, fist bumps are the only acceptable simultaneous hand gesture for blokes.

Spuds, bruv 👊

Spartan said...

That other song with Z-Ro is really dope.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

I wonder if Skillz is his ghostwriter again or if the people whose songs he guests on write his verses? 🤔 Whatever the case may be, it's worked a treat on these 2 songs.

Smell Rell said...

This is fuego

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

When Shaq says "no tellin' where I might go, Tonight Show, Today show" I like to pretend he means DJ Fresh's Tonite Show.