Friday 11 March 2022

While you was playing Duck Hunt, we was hunting ducats

Tisakorean - Pocket Fulla Ducks
(From 1st Round Pick EP; 2022)



Rap music to make the birds drop dead from the trees. Kinda feelin' Tisakorean's Pocket Fulla Ducks because it sounds like Yungstar made a song in a Peruvian cave with Don Lope de Aguirre's personal panpipe player. Can I get a toot-toot?


Between this and Yuno Miles' Road To Riches, ramshackle zoomer shitpost Rap seems to be floating my boat this week. Or maybe I'm just in a daft mood generally because I had Edan's Let's B. Friends on repeat a few days ago. Davy DMX chopped the record down to the bone so Edan could flip it and bounce it into the most wholesome Rap bro-out ever.

Edan - Let's B. Friends
(From Sprain Your Tapedeck EP; 2001)


True story: Lil B's I'm Gay (I'm Happy) album was an unsubconscious swagger-jack of Let's B. Friends whole vibe.

3 comments:

Spartan said...

That monkey wasn't with the Wrath of God, in the movie.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Flashback to the Mindbender Wrath Of Odd photoshop.

L.A said...

Sprain Your Tapedeck is a classic ep.