Monday 22 June 2015

Savile Life 2

"Mama Mia, I wanna put somethin' in Aaliyah
Sippin' Sangria and smokin' on Maria"


SPM ft. Baby Beesh - Oh My My
(From Time Is Money album; 2000)



Oh boy @ that "Guess I been lookin' for love in all the wrong places" line!

This is the post where I become the rap equivalent of one of those Gary Glitter apologists who are like "yo, but he's still got tunes tho!" Probably booked myself a one way trip to Hades by posting two SPM tracks this year, but at least I'll get to spend the rest of eternity listening to Happy Perez-produced rap songs by #problematic artists whilst youz lot have to grit your teeth through endless rewinds to Doug's All The Way To Heaven. Don't worry about me, like SPM told his family after the judge sentenced him to 45 years in the bing - "it'll be okay!"

It was only fair that Baby Beesh got his own animated tattoo in the video and SPM didn't because double B kinda murdered Miguel Mars Bar on his own shit here: "I need a hearing aid or some handicapped parkin'/damn, Baby Beesh you so damn retarded!"

7 comments:

Sour Deezy said...

Never seen the court video before

Comments are gold.

Rolf Clungdren said...

What with your love for SPM, R-Kelly, Mystikal 'n em, this blog is fast becoming a Noncecore fanzine.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Mystikal ain't a nonce tho.

Jim'll Glitter said...

Nonce/rapist? Tamaydo Tomato.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Mystikal might be a terrible person, but it's wholly unfair to lump him in with SPM.

Anonymous said...

Happy Perez silly underrated

SE said...

Actually kinda surprised SPM isn't jocked the way Varg Vikernes is, but I guess the prison hierarchy where murderers >>>> child diddlers applies to real life.