Wednesday 10 June 2015

"Any requests?"

"Never had no patience, waited for nobody
I feel like the mayor when I'm in the party"


Nebu Kiniza - Myself
(From Soundcloud; 2014)


This snappy little Wizcore ode to doin' it thyself sounds so much better in june 2015 than it did when I first heard it back in december 2014. What a pity fat Rickie from My So Called Life had to besmirch it with a remix a couple of weeks back before I could throw the original here into rotation and annoy everyone at the bar by recreating it inna Fresh Prince stylee. Even your girlfriend gonna act a fool on her glass of Prosecco with a spoon like "yeah, yeah, yeah!" to this one.

3 comments:

Jason said...

you hear the willie the kid song with the fresh prince sample?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAtMee-zHLg

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Of course!

Soundcircuit Snitch said...

Very catchy