Wednesday 3 June 2015

Lil' Chris should have been in the 2015 XXL Freshman list

Lil' Chris ft. Sasha Go Hard - Ohh Na Na
(From the internet; 2015)


Wherein the Mr. Darcy of polyphony Lil' Chris goes Quiet Storm stadium-rap and Sasha Go Hard returns from the wastelands of Ryan Hemsworth cloud-rap collaborations/Alex MacPherson FACT Magazine reviews where he complains about her getting pregnant. Throw this on repeat with your significant other tonight and you might just have your own little bundle of joy to clog up your friend's Instagram feeds with in 9 months time. "Pussy so good that I wanna sing to youuuuuuuuu..."

True story, my best of Lil' Chris compilation still decimates anything that's been uploaded to Livemixtapes or DatPiff in 2015.

8 comments:

Catfish said...

Pussy smell so good like a fruit

Anonymous said...

You are the only blog I read that uses RAR files for the mixes. Any suggestions for something to convert the download so I can listen to your mixes on my Android device? All other blogs I check out just use ZIP files

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

I have no idea, tbh.

RatsOnly said...

There's a RAR app for Android--now I get my Lilmatic mix going whenever and wherever I need it.

Anonymous said...

lol Lex is such a creep.

Anonymous said...

who produced this one for chris? i cant find the info anywhere online.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

A guy called LFieldz.

El Guapo said...

OH NA NA NA NA NA NA NAAAA