This first Martorialist pop quiz is all Boosie everything and strictly 4 the more erudite Baton Rogue-Rap aficionados out there. Answer all ten questions correctly and then FLEX your Rap internet bragging rights afterwards on some "as we walked through the crowd they threw bills in the air" type shit because we're all out of prizes right about now bar half a bottle of hemp seed oil that's a year out of date if any of y'all want it? Earn that shit below :
1. What was the name of the album C-Loc and Boosie were supposed to drop as a duo around 1999/2000 before C-Loc got locked up?
2. Although Young Bleed is credited as appearing on Boosie's Cold Blooded it's actually another Concentration Camp Rapper. Name him.
3. Which Louisiana ex-Rapper did Turk & Mel shoot in the face after they caught him bootlegging TRILL ENT. releases at his record store in Baton Rogue?
4. Complete the following lyric : she call me, she cryin', "Boosie I'm pregnant!" ____ ______ ___ ___ ____ ___ ___ ________ _______ ____ _____ __ ____ _____
5. Which song from Ghetto Stories did I Smoke, I Drank originally begin life as an unofficial sequel to?
6. Name both Boosie videos Marlo Mike makes a cameo in.
7. On which song does Boosie interpolate Juvenile's Pimpinabitch?
8. In Ghetto Stories - The Movie, how many times does Boosie say the word "FUCK!" during the first scene he appears in?
9. Which inseparable cartoon characters are Boosie and his 40-glock like?
10. Once Boosie gets out of prison, what's the likelihood he's gonna record a shitty positive album with his Rapping pre-pubescent daughter before he records a reunion album with Webbie?