Thursday 14 March 2024

Berserker back!

AyooLii - Dumpin' Out A Zip
(From Dumpin' Out A Zip single; 2024)



I just had an epiphany and realised that the AyooLii songs I fuxwit are kinda like Milwaukeee's equivalent of peak 70th Street Carlos. The boi Carlos made Berserker-Bounce, while AyooLii makes Berserker-Bass. This particular song is Certified Fatter's first keeper since On My Daddy IMHO. No shotz @ AyooLii's backyard, but he is not a horticulturist of the Mouse On Tha Track caliber.

Completely unrelated: I had a dream where Jim Jones remade Kim Gordon's slam poetry fake-Trap song. Don't ask me why my dreams are concocting Jim & Kim fusions because I haven't listened to any Jones in months and I dislike the Gordon song. But in the unlikely event that Jim & Kim ever do collaborate then here's the perfect song title for them: My Friend Goonies.

4 comments:

hotbox said...

*snoop voice* the martorialist comment section ain’t got no love for aayolii and berserker bounce?

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

😢

turd butt said...

re: midwest mysteries, not sure if this made its way over to you

bounce? shit, i guess

https://youtu.be/x6TrpW4lDr4

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Roccin' John is a good name.