Thursday 7 March 2024

Levelling Up

Level ft. Mouse On Tha Track - To Da Beat
(From Unsupervised 2 album; 2024)



How you Lev that? A couple of Martorialist readers have recommended me Level & Mouse's latest track. Took me a while to warm to it but now I'm all over this shit like an Our Legacy shirt on a skinny bloke's body (f**k that brand and their boxy fitting clobber!) It sounds like a new Level & Mouse single should sound like without sounding like any of the previous Level & Mouse singles. But don't take my word for it, here's proof via a Level & Mouse Quinary Of Quality™ playlist. Music to dance the pain away the Baton Rouge way.

Level & Mouse On Tha Track top 5 singles
1. Get It Back (2013)
2. I Bet U Won't (2015)
3. #DFWT remix (ft. Boosie) (2018)
4. I Don't Miss (2022)
5. MC Hammer (2014)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see Mouse still going after that trash ATL cosplay album he dropped a few years back.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

His Big Blossom song is one of my fave joints of the past couple years.

Smell Rell said...

Famous Amos "I Bet U Won't" videos were the best

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Gotta give Amos' hypeman DJ iPod his props too.

Their pregnant woman video should have won an Oscar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTFZ7p8wVwc