"Y'know what RiFF RaFF - I see you out here doin' your thing with your plan and that's cool; you a funny guy and all that, but I'ma step, aiight?"
Hollllllld up wait a minute Calvin - stay right there, B, because It's RiFF RaFF who needs to step. Word around town, if you enjoy any music RiFF RaFF has released this year then you're a modern day equivalent of Tha Pumpsta and you were probably heartbroken at the recent spat between those noted racists Jim Goad & Brendan Soderberg. Here's why he no longer serves any sort of purpose as a recording Rap artiste in 2013 :
1. His Iced Out My Lighthouse mixtape with TKO Capone ain't never happenin' now he's a Diplo doja, and, consequently, he hasn't made solo shit dope since Time and Lil' Mama I'm Sorry.
2. His initial appeal was that you never knew what he was gonna say on a song and he'd occasionally come with some A grade crazy-space-shit-that-don't-even-make-no-sense like that time he said he was "playin' pool with the planets". Alas, it couldn't last and nowadays his rhymes are little more than a predictable smorgasbord of his own memes.
3. He's already wasted a bunch of beats by Dame Grease and Harry Fraud which would've been much better served as a Coke Boys spin-off project for Chinx Drugz & French Montana, and he's only going to continue to waste other people's beats in future.
4. It's probably too late for him to convince his buddies Lil' Debbie and Kreayshawn to shoot a dyke-out sex tape now the latter is about to pop out a kid, and NOBODY wants to watch a Lil' Debbie and RiFF RaFF sex tape.
5. There's a new cracka Rapper just pulled up in town by the name of Chazmaniia who's already had a Slay The Father moment on record by bodying Lil' Reese, and who surely has a more interesting backstory than Minnesota whigga who moved to Houston and funded his Rap career by pretending to be a graphic designer on MySpace and then ripping his clients off.