The Shut 'Em Down remix beat never really seemed a suitable backdrop for Chuck D's voice so I'm more of a fan of the original, but I'm posting this, their live debut on UK TV, anyway for a handful of reasons :
1. P.E were in town for this the night before I first saw them live, and, thus, it makes me feel all fuzzy inside.
2. The oversized black & yellow jackets sported by Chuck, Terminator X and the S1Ws now seem like a stark warning that P.E were on the precipice of tumbling over into irrelevance as recording artists, but I suppose at least it's a rare instance of Chuck not being dressed like your uncle Richard.
3. Amanda de Cadenet is nowhere near as attractive as I remember her being. Team Dani Behr 4 life, bruv.
4. Once a year I'm going to make a plea for someone to plz upload the time Onyx did Throw Ya Gunz on The Word and the stage was invaded by a bunch of Mancunian man dem.
5. These are kinda barren times for a Rap blogger if you think SpaceGhostPurrp is just Ugly Duckling for the type of dudes who post on boards like Dissensus and you've given Young Thug multiple chances now via Blastmaster, ANU and Drake and still come away feeling like "really, guys?" all 3 times.