Word around town, these are the real reasons why Mos Def isn't allowed to step foot on U.S soil again:
1. Because of his unholy singing at the beginning of KanYe's Drunk And Hot Girls.
2. Because even Kweli's milquetoast ass sounded better rapping over KanYe production than him.
3. Because nothing quite kills a classic rap song stone dead like Mos Death doing a freestyle over it.
4. Because he had the cojones to record a freestyle over N*ggas In Paris about the evils of capitalism when he walks around in $5000 Visvim outfits.
5. Because he built his entire career off subliminally-zinging Puffy/Bad Boy and Jay Camel/Roc-A-Fella, and then began backpeddling like a motherfucker once the indie-rap bubble began to leak air.
6. Because he ruined Rich Homie Quan's Man Of The Year for me when I noticed the similarities between RHQ's vocalising and Yeltsin Beyonce's dibba-dabba-dinosaur sanging on the worst song in the history of recorded music.
7. Because Obama didn't like the idea of his proposed album with Mannie Fresh when Dee-1 has already wasted enough Mannie beats which should have gone to Mystikal or Juvenile.