Wednesday 7 May 2014

Skepta can't dance like me, Treal Lee can't dance like me

Not everyone could master the Rolex Sweep or the Mr Hit Dat Hoe, but even a bandy-legged twerp like me could G-Step it up in a high school corridor (no Thomas Hamilton):

"They love the way I do it, I lose it when I hear music
Our haters lookin' all foolish, while I'm surrounded by cougars"


Point Blank Fam ft. Mouse On Tha Track - G-Step
(From the internet; 2012/YouTube 2014)


File this one under ‘very fun Baton Rogue dance records featuring Mouse I first heard via FrankieThaLuckyDog that've just been blessed with videos’, ‘Baton Rogue rap songs that are apparently very popular with the young folk there’ and ‘Baton Rogue rap groups who also have a another pretty good song with Kevin Gates.

8 comments:

James said...

That is a good dance.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGG said...

Mp3?

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

On this mixtape, as is the Start The Line song playing during the outro.

GGGGGGGGGGG said...

Thanks.

Gates song is the one.

well dressed english rap aficionado said...

why isn't this an itunes single?

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Bad management.

Yah said...

Yo dude, pretty sure he said groupies, tho cougars would make sense considering his demographic

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

It would appear that you are correct. Damn.

Being surrounded seemed like a way more impressive boast than being surrounded by groupies.