Thursday 28 July 2022

Saturday Knight Fever

"F*ck a Suge Knight, I'm tryna have a good night
I'm tryna hit this n*gga Drew - you in the 'hood, right?"


Stunnaman02 & DrewBanga - Wit' A Twist
(From It's Big album; 2022)



F*ck a Suge Knight, I'm tryna have a good night are words to live by. Roll Wit' It is my jam from Stunnaman02 & DrewBanga's EP, but I got love for Wit' A Twist too. NorCal Rap needs more Flamenco-guitar type Dreganomics.

Mac Dre - Dreganomics
(From Ronald Dregan album; 2004)



When some brick shithouse bouncer ejects you from the bar for throwing Skittles at the DJ because he's playing multiple Drake songs in a row that's a f*ck a Suge Knight, I'm tryna have a good night moment. Follow me now, let me lead the way, if you gon' believe in somethin', believe in NoDrake. It's only civilised that we can live our lives without hearing a whiney Canadian guy, nights out royally spoiled by that nonce's music, NoDrakeganomics.

2 comments:

Spartan said...

RIP Bernard Cribbins.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Multi-generational G.O.A.T. Glad I got to see him on the big screen in the 2nd Dr Who movie a few weeks ago.