Sunday 10 July 2022

Don't you wish that you could wake up and find Z Money soundin' irregular again?

Z Money - Lyin' On Oath
(From Back 2 The Blender album; 2022)



Turns out that Z Money over a Playboi Carti Type Beat™ is everything I want. As an O.G Z Money fan who hasn't been too into his new music since he lost the sense of humour + the J Neal production, I'm pleased to wake up and find out that Lyin' On Oath is his least regular shit since Dope Boy Magic.

Z Money - Dope Boy Magic
(From Dope Boy Magic single; 2014)



No love for Trap beats, they smell like cocks.

7 comments:

Ray Garraty said...

he still got abs!

chase the money beats weren't trap, were they?

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Some of his beats are a tad too slow for my taste. I want higher BPM shit like Valee's Acid

Oi Drew Barber - tell Valee to put Z Money on a remix of Acid plz.

Yohan said...

Yeah this is pretty great. I'm here for the ZMoney comeback story.

I will also go on record for liking some of Playboi Carti's production (For instance Stop Breathing, which Noz put me on) and possibly even Magnolia, though I don't find myself ever putting it on my own but won't skip when I happen upon it.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Magnolia is a great beat for sure.

Andrew Barber said...

new valee and z is nasty

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Yeah I like that one too.

CrowleyHead said...

... What's weirding me out is this sounds like the same beats Matt Ox uses. Which is probably the same but also now I keep imagining a Z-Money and Matt Ox collab.