Tuesday 17 March 2020

Humanity Strikes Back!

"Ima chill at the crib cuz I’m safe here
I ain’t even bouta drink me a Corona beer
Ima bouta stay at the crib for about a year
And I ain’t coming back out til this shit clear
I done bought me a mask and a lot gloves
And I still feel like that’s not enough
I ain’t shaking no hands, I don’t wanna hug
Make sure you wash yo' hands with a lot of love"


Gmac Cash - Coronavirus
(From YouTube; 2020)



Hands on the sanitizer pump, we ain't goin' out like that. It's Gunplay over Future all day, everyday: Mask On and you might see 2021, Mask Off and ya ass might get the cough.

Previously: All the homeboys with coronavirus be quiet!!!!

8 comments:

Smell Rell said...

Godamn.

Spartan said...

I like how he touches her hands trying to get away from her, right after she coughed and contaminated them.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

πŸ˜„ I know right? 😷

Jmil843 said...

Detroit is one of the regions where rappers have mostly avoid the trap rapper production and have their own aesthetic. Also GMacCash song “40 Ball” is his best song. Reality-rap excellence.

2SHIN said...

ngl I only came here to post this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTpsZTkAw0Y

would argue its the better song solely off the skrength of the fact they have an azn dewd in the video.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

That might be the best song Dee-1 has done since the Mannie Fresh one.

Eatem got a Corona song too, but the video got deleted because he shot it at a hospital without getting permission πŸ˜•

Interstate Tapes said...

This is cool I saw the dancing one b4 I saw this part. Have u seen the one Agallah just dropped
https://youtu.be/WnYRJxiOBts

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

πŸ˜„

I bet Uncle Murda does a Corona song.