Monday 6 January 2020

Buff(et) Crew

Eatem: he looks like Percy Tragedy and makes regionally distinct rowdiness in the spirit of Treal Lee. This new song's pressure and jams something lovely as a double A-side with Spent It All .

"Different angles with the banger like triangle isosceles"

Eatem - Wat's Wrong Wit' Em
(From YouTube; 2020)



Where's my true Paid In Full fans at? I'm talkin' people who copped the O.G bootleg DVD from Canal Street in 2002 with the scene set to Special Ed's I Got It Made which was later overdubbed with Jaz B Lat'n's era-inappropriate Set It Off for the official movie. Lord knows why they changed it because I Got It Made was on disc one of the soundtrack.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You live in New York?

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Nah, I was just there at the time.