Friday 5 May 2017

...with a Jolly Rancher in her mouth!

The kid Donal AKA Mac Guinness swung through my comments with a Jacka obscurity neither of us have heard before. A little finger-work reveals it's from some obscure 2001 compilation, but it was clearly recorded sometime in the 90s. Not only does this sound pre-Mob Figaz, it sounds pre-Jacka from the era when he called himself Ouiny Mac.

Ouiny Mac AKA The Jacka - Mac Hand
(From ????; 199?/360 Records presents The Surfacing CD; 2001)



That bass! Studio Ton on the track?

14 comments:

d said...

Ah nice one this fucking slaps in proper quality

d said...

Ah class I see that comp has that 0 To The Sto' song aswell damn

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

I've never heard that.

d said...

Its one of the ones mentioned in the siccness post w the one above, Im inclined to believe the fuss now

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

The meaning of life can be found in them Siccness archives.

Props to lad who started that thread having a Mr. Hit Dat Hoe GIF as his signature.

no press said...

DL link doesn't work. Anyone got the MP3?

hotbox said...

A Studio Ton compilation would be stellar. I'd try my hand but I'm sitting on like 40 unfinished comps at the moment post-it notes all over my house

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Best of Studio Ton Spotify playlist: Celly Cel & UGK's Pop The Trunk on loop for 10 hours.

turd butt said...

holy shit that pitched down note, this fucking knocks

also check this out

https://youtu.be/xEKGiUBNXXs?t=137

turd butt said...

oh shit i haven't heard pop the trunk since my harddrive crash back on audiogalaxy

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Lemon Chopper suit so fly

d said...

oh nice, that Rappin 4 Tay video>>>>>>>>>>

v good call on the Studio Ton mix, id like to put in a request for Dont Blame It On Me. Ive actually been thinking bout a Bosko one, I think I will now

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Make sure Breezy by Dru Down, Yukmouth & Poppa LQ is on that Bosko compilation.

"You never knew I hung with playas with waves like Amadeus"



d said...

of course, thats a lock