Thursday 27 July 2023

R.I.P Sinead O'Connor

So, this is the point where everyone pretends they've always been big Sinead O'Connor fans. See Me? I was a big fan of I Want Your (Hands on Me) being used to marvellous effect twice in the fourth A Nightmare On Elm Street fillum. Pour out a little Jameson for the only Na hÉireannaigh lass to ever record a song with MC Lyte. She was Ireland's first minister of the First Priotity posse and that's word to Auldio Two.

Sinead O'Connor ft. MC Lyte - I Want Your (Hands On Me) (remix)
(From I Want Your (Hands on Me) single; 1988)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She was hot back then. R.I.P.

David said...

"pretends"

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

True story: I've never seen ANY or heard of these mfs ever talk about Sinead O'Connor before.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

In hindsight, I should have used a Shane Lynch pic instead of Turkey from The Wanderers.

Anonymous said...

Morrissey said it first.