Friday 12 October 2018

I hope you ordered Dr. Pepper and they give your ass Coke

"I hope you go get them new J's and they turn out to be fake
I hope you win a trip to Africa and choke on a grape
I hope you decide to take a run and go get bit by a snake
I hope your nanna cook spaghetti and they run outta plates"


Jay Lewis ft. Gorilla Mode Dezz & Mista Cain - I Hope
(From t'internet; 2018)



File this under ‘the official Hater's Anthem™ of 2018!’

Keepin' this schadenfreude essence inside us, because it provides us with the proper insight to guide us. I hope some Bork raer vinylz boutique label presses this up on a 12" with Scotlandville.

5 comments:

Smell Rell said...

"Bitch i hope you crash headfirst into a bus fulla retarded children"

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

"I hope your kids catch a heatstroke playin' on a seasaw"

Styles Palmer said...

Lmaoooo this is hard 😂😂😂

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

"I hope you fall in some gas, I hope your kids get a stepdaddy and he beat on they ass"

Anonymous said...

I hope fall down the stairs and fuck yo knee up, I hope you get into fight at Walmart and get beat-up