Thursday 4 October 2018

Dog 'n' the wax

"There ain't no limit to this shit, I swear I'm feelin' like P
I fucked so many hoes, I swear I can name 'em from A to Z
I make my bitch sleep on the floor 'cause that choppa lay with me
Yeah, that glock it stay with me, that fake shit ain't okay with me"


70th Street Carlos ft BBG Babyjoe - Do That
(From t'internet; 2018)



Mr. Bang Bang? More like Mr. Triggaman amirite! This upload seems to be the only one on t'internet which doesn't sound like you're listening to it through an ear clogged with wax. Shout out to Rhys Barber, we in this bitch like a Jobson Horne.

Visuals just dropped. Why is the sky blue, why is water wet, why is the thumbnail not from the video?

4 comments:

Smell Rell said...

That ear wax video is foul

(But I watched the whole thing)

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

"I KEEP A GLOCK EVEN WHEN I'M IN THE TUB
LIKE A MOP PULL UP IN A BUCKET THEN IT'S TIME TO SCRUB"

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Ear wax removal videos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Joe Budden podcasts

Anonymous said...

Trel Its A Hit!!