Wednesday 8 April 2015

Real late passes & DigitalDripped classics Only

DOO-DOO-DOO-DOO

I never listened to Rey, I never listened to David Drake
When they were sweatin' RNGM in 2013, fuck's sake
If I did I wouldn't be realising how good that shit is 2 years late
Now I got egg on my face like I just ate
I never owned Howard The Duck on VHS tape
Yeah, that was a set up for a punchline on Alley Boy's crew being called Duct Tape

Alley Boy ft. Ty Dolla $ign - RNGM
(From War Cry mixtape; 2013)


Worried about whether Truffle Butter is the fake?
Worry about Fader's Bobby Brackins/B.o.B mistake
These bloggers act like Brackins stans but never heard Jon And Kate Plus 8
When Nyquil sent me that shit in 2012 I sat up straight
'Cause a rapper sounding like Michel'le IRL was worthy of the John Cena face
Tripe and chips in Blackpool Tower is your dad's idea of an update

Bobby Brackins - Jon And Kate Plus 8
(From the internet; 2010)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

They hit it first.

d said...

Nyquils the only one who upped Jon And Kate to youtube


Fucking hell that Michel'le video. I never suspected the voice was for real, hearing it and saying thats still fucking my head up

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Yeah, Jon And Kate Plus 8 would no longer exist on the internet were it not for Nyquil's TLC.

AK said...

War Cry was extremely underrated in general. First time I listened I didn't think much of it but I wound up coming back to it over and over.There's that song with Trouble as sounds like a black and white monster movie? And plenty of other good shit.

Anonymous said...

whole war cry tape is very underrated

nyquil said...

you guys are being too nice!

dap and rap hugs to the both of you

SE said...

I regret sleeping on Ty for so long, lazily had him grouped in my mind with Travis $cott.

Ditto the late passes on Brackins and Howard the Duck.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

I had a similar experience by sleeping on Travis Porter until Make It Rain because I confused them with Tanya Morgan.

Zwoop nation said...

LOLOLOLOL Tanya Morgan!

Yohan said...

Any chance you could reup for download that Jon And Kate Plus 8 track?

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Oh damn. I probably still have that on some old hard drive.

I was gonna say just rip it from YouTube with Savemp3, but it looks like it's been deleted from the 'Tube.

Yohan said...

Sad noises. Sounded like a possible perfect addition to a road trip playlist.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

I'm not going out tonight so I'll have a look for it. If I can find it I'll upload it and link it here.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Here you go:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8qzd6kala4bhtel/Bobby+Brackins+-+Jon+And+Kate+Plus+8.mp3/file

Yohan said...

Fuck yeah, appreciated!