Thursday 9 April 2015

F**k David Duckenfield

Back when ya host Kool Bro Dee Lancaster copped Trap Muzik and Mississippi: The Album on the same day sometime back in late summer 2003 I could have never imagined T.I. & David Banner would reunite 12 years later on a remix of one of my favourite singles of 2014 by a Mexican guy with the best hair in rap. File this one under under ‘rap songs about important issues’ and ‘remixes that Baby Bash really should have guested on’:

Kap G ft. T.I. & David Banner - F**k La Policia (remix)
(From the internet; 2015)

3 comments:

SE said...

Never heard the original, nice. Not that I pay much (any) attention to Chicano rap outside of a shallow fascination with Sureno rap, but there's a lot of material for political rap that's more sincere than the revolutionary chic variety.

And yeah, beautiful hair. V Zack Morris meets Crispin Glover.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

The Kap G x Chingo Bling x Dat Boi T remake of Snootie Wild's Yayo bodied the original - Pesos

SE said...

Damn, hadn't thought of Chingo Bling in a minute. I fux hard with that rodeo look.