Friday 29 August 2014

Reasons why I love YouTube # 59

Because two of my absolute favourite songs of the year have finally been blessed with videos so maybe they might blow up to the extent that I could hear them at a Westwood party in Manchester or catch them on Channel AKA at 3:AM during a bout of insomnia? Either would do, tbh.

5th Ward Weebie - Let Me Find Out Part 1
(From YouTube; 2014)


K Camp - Oh No
(From YouTube; 2014)


As much as I want both these songs to blow up, Plz God, do NOT let The Canadian remix either of them. Actually that should read The Canadians because the only thing worse than a Drake remix of Oh No would be a Ryan Hemsworth ersatz-trip hop remix of Let Me Find Out Part 1.

2 comments:

Lucien said...

Let me find out realest song of the decade

Catfish said...

LET ME FIND OUT PART 2 IS OUT YET