Tuesday 26 August 2014

God bless America

Max B is in prison forever for a crime he wasn't even present at, while the 3 rapists from Das Racist are free to roam Brooklyn loft parties looking for barely-conscious drunken girls to molest. Migos are more popular than Travis Porter and Rich Kidz despite the fact they've only ever made 3 good songs. Here's a new good Rich Kidz song from their latest EP which dropped yesterday:

"Smokin' and leanin' and shit
She like my demeanour and shit"


Rich Kidz - Wanted
(From Y.A.R.S EP; 2014)



Truth be told, this latest EP isn't soundin' like their best release, but there are 2 tracks that are essential to your Rich Kidz stash: All Around The World is thee jam because it's essentially Sunrise (Interlude) beefed up into a full song, and Wanted is mah shit because it signifies a progression in the Rich Kidz sound and makes me temporarily forget that I'm secretly counting down the days until Skooly starts rolling dolo like Ike Love.

15 comments:

Catfish said...

If there are 2 good songs on this ep then that's 1 more than "No Label 2" had.

Zara said...

The DMCA have shut you down!

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

So they have.

I set it to No Download and added the Buy It option to the Audiomack embed too.

Jeff said...

Fuk Dat and Cheetah are pretty decent too. And I'm definitely waiting for a Skooly solo project when it inevitably happens. Hundred Kae comes with it though on this one.

Anonymous said...

Sounds good from the snippet on iTunes lol.

Zwoop nation said...

Skooly has been advertising his solo project, "The Blacc Jon Gotti" forever. When the hell is it going to drop!?

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

I dunno, but it better have Na Na Boo Boo on there in good quality if/when it does drop.

Anonymous said...

I've been looking for a CDQ/No DJ version of "My Life" forever. Did that ever drop?

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

It did.

That whole 'tape is no-DJ on Amazon, iTunes etc. Also on Spotify.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Someone has upload this on YouTube:

Rich Kidz - Wanted

Zwoop nation said...

@ Si Mane: I hope it also has a scathing diss record directed towards Rich Homie Quan.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Is Zwoop Billy?

d said...

right there in plain sight

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Well I never.

Zwoop nation said...

I am indeed! The computer seems to choose when my name will be one thing or another.