Wednesday 6 August 2014

A catch-up compilation of sorts 4 u

Here's a RAR file of some non-2014 rap songs ya boy Robbie Cabbage Savage has finally caught up with this year that you can now catch-up on en masse. Most of these songs have appeared on this site in some shape or form over the past 7 months and 6 days, but there's a few surprises included as well including an exclusive Shop Shutters slumpah that FrankieThaLuckyDog hooked me up with in exchange for me sending DJ B-Real a Facebook message asking him to unblock Frankie. I grab my thang and blast for Frankie, he grab his shit and blast for me, if we gets mixed up in some mess we calls it catastrophe, a blogger can't get mad at Frankie if he don't get mad at me, now we passin' MP3s like we used to pass the weed!

The Martorialist presents A Catch-Up Compilation 4 U

1. Legit Ballaz - Tattoo (2002)
2. YG - She A Model (2009)
3. RJ ft. Jay 305 - I Feel Like (2013)
4. Hustle Gang ft. Mystikal - Here I Go (2013)
5. A-Wax - Is It Cuz I'm Black (2006)
6. Gzus Piece - Gimme That Cash (2012)
7. Skooly - Na Na Boo Boo (201?)
8. Raheem The Dream - Freak No Mo' (1998)
9. 5th Ward Weebie - Supa Sunday In N.O (2003)
10. Young Ready - Put Yo' Money Down (2006)
11. Ampichino - Drug Lord (2008)
12. K Kutta - Lum Lum (2013)
13. Los - Baltimore 2 Step (2010)
14. Cardan ft. Ma$e - Time Is Money (no-DJ version) (1997)
15. Loon - This Ain't Funny (2003)
16. Box & Swagga Fresh Freddie - Get It Out The Mud (2011)
17. Shop Shutters - I'm A Shop Shutter (2010)
18. Husalah - Hustlin' ass (2002)

~~~> DOWNLOAD 'EM ALL HERE <~~~

If you're one of the people who put me up on Here You Go, Gimme That Cash, Freak No Mo', Drug Lord, Baltimore 2 Step, or Hustlin' Ass then you're in the tracklist so you're welcome to feel yourself or rub on your head.

7 comments:

Lost Art said...

Cheers.

d said...

"an exclusive that FrankieThaLuckyDog hooked me up with"
000000H
Ive been a bit of an armchair Frankie supporter tbh. Im blowin up ma

Supa Sunday might be the 2014 discovery via Martorialist for me, sprinting in your wifebeater & black denim music.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

He turned up in my comments asking for assistance a month or so ago.

Supa Sunday might be my favourite song on here too.

Dan said...

Comps like this are why i love this blog

Digital Spy Snitch said...

That A-Wax song is -o-

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Genuine L-O-L at Digital Spy Snitch.

Where's Mumsnet Snitch at?

THE GUY said...

MY DUDE