Friday, 28 August 2026

MC Ez


There's snippets of a new Ezale song for me to obsess over like it's 2016 again. One of the many things I like about Ezale's videos is that they always feature his same homies who were all up in the 5 Minutes Of Funktown and Foreal Foreal videos back in 2013/2014. We're all on this journey together like a Jumanji flick.

We should probably talk about P-Lo's new song with Clyde Carson, IamSu and Ezale. The beat-switches annoyed me initially, and I'm gonna attribute them to the influence of That Canadian Nonce™. But the song is growing on me like human microbiota.

P-Lo ft. Clyde Carson, IamSu & Ezale - Bay Boyz 4Ever
(From Out The Box album; 2026)

2 comments:

Yohan said...

You already know that lineup was catnip to me so I had high hopes but the song felt like an immediate letdown even Ezale's verse couldn't save. Will revisit but as it stands S/O Alysa Liu is still my P-Lo cut of the year so far. I liked WTD and Run It Back too, as well as the OG Out The Box.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Ideally I'd just like a video for the Ezale part.