Thursday, 20 August 2026

Numbers On The Board

What's today's mathematics, God... literally. Me and the boiz have already tackled favourite Rap songs beginning with the letters of the alphabet, so how's about we talk favourite Rap songs which begin with numbers? It's rules, guidelines and codes we obey: the song must begin with a number and if you mention a Drake song I will track you down and set Jack Russell terriers on your testicles. Off the top like Adee Phelan, here's 21 favourites. If you havin' blog problems I feel bad for you, son. I got 99 problems, but a list ain't 1.

Davy DMX - One For The Treble (Fresh) (1984)
MF DOOM - One Beer (2004)
Mac Dre - 2 Hard 4 The F**kin' Radio (1989)
2Pac ft. Snoop Dogg - 2 Of Amerikaz Most Wanted (1996)
Slim Thug ft. T.I. & Bun B - 3 Kings (2004)
GZA ft. Ghostface, Killah Priest & RZA - 4th Chamber (1995)
Whodini - Five Minutes Of Funk (1984)
Ice-T - 6 in The Mornin' (1986)
Geto Boys - 6 Feet Deep (1993)
Public Enemy - 911 Is A Joke (1990)
Digable Planets - 9th Wonder (Blackitolism) (1994)
Notorious B.I.G - Ten Crack Commandments (1997)
Laroo T.H.H. & The Jacka - 20 Bricks (2008)
50 Cent ft. Nate Dogg - 21 Questions (2003)
T.I. - 24's (2003)
Ma$e ft. The Lox, Black Rob & DMX - 24 Hours To Live (1998)
Souls Of Mischief - 93 'Til Infinity (1993)
Spice 1 - 187 Proof (1993)
N.W.A - 100 Miles And Runnin' (1990)
Chief Keef - 3Hunna (2012)
Juvenile - 400 Degreez (1998)

No comments: